Anyone running Autocad 2004 on a SGI 320 visual workstation????

I'm trying to, but I have a graphics problem. The cobalt graphics don't seem to like the layer manager. All the lightbulbs, locks, and snowflakes are
gone. Also, nothing in the pull down menu shows up at all........ unless I set the diplay to 256 colors. Autocad LT worked just fine.
Michael