Autocad Preference

What version of AutoCad do you work with?
Also which version is you favorite whether you have it or want it?

Work with 2002 Favorite now I guess 2002 Was R14 now 2002
I work now 99% with architectural deslktop 2.0 (based of 2000 engine) however in college i worked with 3.3 and found it to be a better engine.
therefore 2002 is the best

Caz wrote:

Currently using 2000i.
Favorite would have to be 14, though I wouldn't want to go without 2000's plotting. (Yes, I know I'm a bit twisted.)
the question really is what sucks less, and the answer lies in progress.