Autocad Preference

What version of AutoCad do you work with?
Also which version is you favorite whether you have it or want it?
Reply to
Caz
Work with 2002 Favorite now I guess 2002 Was R14 now 2002
Reply to
Cadalot
I work now 99% with architectural deslktop 2.0 (based of 2000 engine) however in college i worked with 3.3 and found it to be a better engine.
therefore 2002 is the best
Reply to
Adam B
Currently using 2000i.
Favorite would have to be 14, though I wouldn't want to go without 2000's plotting. (Yes, I know I'm a bit twisted.)
Reply to
TomD
the question really is what sucks less, and the answer lies in progress.
Reply to
kgs