AutoCADD/LDD Employment

I have several openings, especially in my territory in Central to North
Florida, for experts with AutoCADD, LDD. These are drafting and
designer positions and are with some of the top firms in the nation.
We are exclusive headhunters for many of the country's top firms, and I
am confident that if you have the right background, I will be able to
get into a "Perfect Fit" opportunity. Feel free to contact me at your
earliest convenience with questions and resumes.
Reply to
pmichaud