Automating Deployment Guide

Looking for recommendations for books/resources on automating deployment of AutoCAD 2007 configurations and changes. I understand
how to use SMS/Group Policy, etc; my issues and interest involve AutoCAD user profiles, where & how settings are held, copying "correct" settings and deploying, etc. Thanks.