PDF to JPG converter

clients keep sendin me sketches on pdf an i hate them, zoomin and pannin your way around a PDF is absolute shit. I can convert them in paint shop
pro, but it is PAINFULLY slow, is there a free or reasonably cheap program that can do this for me easily and quickly?
thanks in advance

http://www.pdfimagemagic.com/?gclid=CKvZrvWIsoUCFRoKOAod61wf0g 39.95
you really should google this..there are tons of solutions.
http://www.pdfimagemagic.com/?gclid=CKvZrvWIsoUCFRoKOAod61wf0g

thanks, i did google, but I said 'reasonably priced' programs, $39.95 is NOT reasonable just for converting 1 format to another, i'm thinkin more along the lines of 10. which is why I asked in here. :)

oh, I see...hmmm...anything that is "PAINFULLY slow" is worth 40 buck not to have to do it again.

"Copy and paste" is cheap and very quick.
MJP