PDF to JPG converter

clients keep sendin me sketches on pdf an i hate them, zoomin and pannin
your way around a PDF is absolute shit. I can convert them in paint shop
pro, but it is PAINFULLY slow, is there a free or reasonably cheap program
that can do this for me easily and quickly?
thanks in advance
Reply to
Remo Shiva

you really should google this..there are tons of solutions.
Reply to
jojo
39.95
thanks, i did google, but I said 'reasonably priced' programs, $39.95 is NOT reasonable just for converting 1 format to another, i'm thinkin more along the lines of £10. which is why I asked in here. :)
Reply to
Remo Shiva
oh, I see...hmmm...anything that is "PAINFULLY slow" is worth 40 buck not to have to do it again.
Reply to
jojo
"Copy and paste" is cheap and very quick.
MJP
Reply to
MJP