PDF to JPG converter

clients keep sendin me sketches on pdf an i hate them, zoomin and pannin your way around a PDF is absolute shit. I can convert them in paint shop pro, but it is PAINFULLY slow, is there a free or reasonably cheap program that can do this for me easily and quickly?

thanks in advance

Reply to
Remo Shiva

you really should google this..there are tons of solutions.

Reply to
jojo

39.95

thanks, i did google, but I said 'reasonably priced' programs, $39.95 is NOT reasonable just for converting 1 format to another, i'm thinkin more along the lines of £10. which is why I asked in here. :)

Reply to
Remo Shiva

oh, I see...hmmm...anything that is "PAINFULLY slow" is worth 40 buck not to have to do it again.

Reply to
jojo

"Copy and paste" is cheap and very quick.

MJP

Reply to
MJP