donate a design to paint my pc case (eg flames)

I would like to paint my computer case, but have no artistic ability whatsoever. I have even yet to learn the artistic applications of foreshortening. I tried straight neon orange years before. I never got around to the stripes. I'm thinking of a zebra at the moment. I don't know if I should attempt the plastic front, because of adherance, but I really don't care too much, no matter how good the Intel inside is.

Could anybody offer a flame design that I could use. Actually the dark side of the moon is a definite possibility. Any suggestions?

I can print out and cut out a template using multiples of letter or legal size on my Lexmark 5150. I will take the time to do it right.

Suggestions, including colour layering may be a definite requirment. I know R and G makes...

A minimal amount of immagination is possible. i.e red, orange, and/or black first...

A template made up of layers of AutoCAD is what I'm thinking - or other.

I just thought I'd throw this up and see what happens. My time on my pc is important to me, but I'm definitely glad I thought of this.

I'm off to look up some simple images, but I am so not artistically inclined. Knowing how to create even a single colour template is the hard part for me, if you know what I mean.

I already have black, white, yellow, orange, green, and blue sparay paint, give or take.

SIDES(2): 16.5"² steel TOP : 7.875" x 16.5" steel FRONT : 16.75" x 7.875" wrapped face plastic

Thanks In Advance snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com

Reply to
kgs