express viewer 4 news

Hello all, FYI we just posted a quick look at the latest upgrade to the AE
Viewer
I'd be interested in hearing from developers who have had experience at
implementing the viewer in their applications (ie. Office or web apps.)
Autodesk Express Viewer 4 - announced early in November 2003, Autodesk
Express Viewer 4 is the latest free, downloadable application for viewing
and printing Design Web FormatT (DWFT) drawings. We take a closer look and
explain what you can and can't do with it.
See

Pleae send your comments or examples to Glenn at snipped-for-privacy@gisuser.com
Reply to
Glenn