Floor Plans

Clint

You may know a lot about buildings/autocad etc (who reads past the rants?), but you don't know shit about either the geographic or the religious world. Your ignorance is amply displayed in your puerile attempt at a racial slur.

"Hadji" (sic) is a religious honorific term given to a muslim who has completed his pilgrimage to Mecca.

The majority of the population of India is not muslim - the muslims mostly got split off into a different country - Pakistan - when the Brits magnanomously gave India back to the Indians.

Those remaining in India are Sikhs (as in Mr. Singh), or Tamils (the black ones mostly in the south), and a variety of Punjabis, Malayalees, Assamese, etc etc etc.

You'd do better to refer to this work as being farmed out to Rajiv in Bangalore.

Just my 2 rupees worth !

Tom

Happy Trails To You

Reply to
Happy Trails

He probably doesn't give a shit. Neither do I. They can worship dogs butts for all I care (and it will do them just about as much good).

Reply to
CW

Seriously whacko, white-sheeted, blow-up-a-federal-building nuts !

Happy Trails To You

Reply to
Happy Trails

Yeah. He thinks I'M working for fascists.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

You piece of crap.

Ontarians have not lost their freedoms to fascists you asshole. I'm prolly more free than you s*****ad, because of the way you think.

I'm glad you posted in here, now I can really say what I think about you, because I can't over in the AutoDesk groups.

Shithead.

Reply to
Marc Valade

Give IntelliCAD a try. It's cheaper than AutoCAD and does mostly what AutoCAD will do. Marc

Reply to
Marc Valade

Have you always been this much of a moron or is this some late breaking development with you?

I think you would fit right in with one of California's morons, Mike Christie.

Reply to
TomA

Clinton is a professional... well , I started to say, a *professional horses ass*... but, I don't want to insult the horse.

After *clooch* sat on the keyboard, the following *misspelled words* showed up here:

Reply to
Jase