Flowsheet Tagging Standard

Hi all
I believe that there is a British Standard for flowsheet symbol tagging eg Temperature indicators, pressure switched etc.
Such as:
Is anyone aware of such a publication? Yes I've done a quick google, but am not sure of key words (the obvious - to me - don't get far)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.