Lisp loop not working as thought

Hi guys, I have the following lisp I am trying to complete. My
problem starts on line 68 or so. What this basically does is inserts
attribute defined blocks in a stack or line as directed by the user.
Then requests the type for the highest number down to the lowest
number (decrements). The loop is not subtracting the first time thru
and then fails to loop the last time. Can someone help me out please?
NOTE: un-numbered lines are wraps from the line above.
bang.lsp
Reply to
rishard