Re: Why wont AC2002 reinstall?

What happens after you reinstall? Error messages?

You really should upgrade your OS to something a little more current. Win98 is 6-year-old technology. ___

For some reason my AC2002 glitched and will not open. After trying all > the options including uninstalling completly and reinstalling im at a > loss. Please help i need my AC. > Operating sys. is win 98 > Thank you!
Reply to
Paul Turvill