Re: copy/reference paperspace layout?

OOPS! Great spelling, huh! The word is "different". Last time I looked, spell check was free.

factors.
paper
specific
George - Use Express > Layout tools > Change space ms/ps to "pull" the model info "thru" the viewport into paperspace. You would do this for each detail. Then the actual details will be part of the layout and will go wherever it goes.
Once you get the layout where it's going, you can (if you need to) use the same process to place the details back into modelspace. RJ

factors.
paper
specific
When you copy a layout into another dwg, I found the viewport is OFF. Simply turn the viewport to ON and you should see your detail.

factors.
paper
specific