Re: Lisp Help Please

You did not include the functions MODES and FLD so I commented those lines out and it works. Your problem must be in the functions that were not included. I also suspect the MOT at the end is some function that you use to reset altered variables. If this is the case, it needs to be either (mot) or (c:mot) depending on how it was defined. Otherwise it does nothing but return a nil to the command line.

Hi All > Could someone tell me why this is not working. > > -- > Best Regards > Baz > > > >
Reply to
Jim Claypool