Show custom dialog to ask user for drawing specific variables

Hello,

Currently we are storing drawing information by having the "kader"(drawing outline) defined in a block and this block has attributes which will ask for a value upon insert. Inserting the block will ask the user for values.

I want to show a dialog when the drawing is created, or the block is inserted, but this dialog needs to have dropdowns requesting information from the database.

What would be the suggested sollution to ask the user for drawing specific variables, and where should i store them?

Reply to
eywitteveen