Autocad 2007 Attachmaterial ************

Hello
In Autocad 2007, to attach material by layers (not by object) I use the
attachmaterial command (I type it).
I suppose there is somewhere an icon to do the job but where?
Anybody can tell me where I can find this f.... icon ?
Thank you
Reply to
hpspt
In the "Materials control panel" of the Dashboard.
Juergen
"hpspt" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:45b8f295$0$21143$ snipped-for-privacy@news.club-internet.fr...
Reply to
Jürgen Palme
Well, in Materials panel, I can see from left ot right, icons for: -set a box, a cylinder or a sphere to see materials -set the underlayer -create a new material -suppress one -display used materials - apply a material to objects (but not to layers) -disapply material to objects
Then other icons are to edit material...
Reply to
hpspt
Have a look at my screenshot at
Juergen
"hpspt" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:45b941b6$0$21151$ snipped-for-privacy@news.club-internet.fr...
Reply to
Jürgen Palme
Thank you, now I know the icon, I add the icon in the "render" toolbar. It seems this icon has been forgotten in my 2007 French version...
Reply to
hpspt
Glad to help you ;-)
Juergen