2007 3D: haow to assign material to layers ? **********

Hello
With Autocad 2007, in 3D I can assign materials to objets.
But how can I assign materials to layers ?
Reply to
hpspt
In the dashboard you will find in the Materials control panel a button "Attach by layer...".
Juergen
"hpspt" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:455edcae$0$21143$ snipped-for-privacy@news.club-internet.fr...
Reply to
Jürgen Palme
Ah! The mysterious "dashboard". Too bad it cannot be customized.
Reply to
George P
If you prefer the command line input you can use the command "materialattach".
Juergen
"George P" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:e9eah.39342$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.southeast.rr.com...
Reply to
Jürgen Palme