typing in Pi

Is there a fast key code to type in the value of Pi? ALso when trying to draw a line at an angle of 1/4 pi radians , how would you type this in -
so far I know how to to specify whole values such as @2<2r but when trying to type in a fractional pi value I'm getting a syntax error
!pi returns the value of pi to the command line.
...or use lisp expressions: (/ pi 2.0), (/ pi 4.0), (* pi 1.5), etc.
However, you can't use these formats in a command string with the @ function. When working in radians, you can specify decimal values only, for example, @2<2.123r. If you're working in the common fractions of pi (1/4, 1/2, 3/4, etc.) it may be easier to just use degree notation and use 45, 90, 135 respectively. ___
but when

ok thanks alot
but when

viestiss:F snipped-for-privacy@whidbeytel.com...

for
90,
May I remind you, also the value of 355 divided by 113 is approximartely accurate enough within most calculations when you are handicapped by the very basic electronic calculator without scientific features. And this rule of thumb is very easy to remember, too.

rule
why not just remember 3.14159. in reality 3.14 should be close enough for any typical layout (except a machine shop, maybe)
You needn't remind me. I've only known that relationship for 50 years or so. Perhaps the OP would appreciate the information, but since he was asking about AutoCAD, it's a bit off-topic. Besides, "!pi" takes fewer than half the keystrokes of "355/113" -- and returns a far more precise value. ___

but when

another way is to open the Windows calculator, set it for sci. mode and hit pi. it gives a 32 digit number. -S