VIEWPORTS VPLAYERS

Hi all,
When I import a tab from one drawing to another, the vplayer settings are
not retained.
Is there a way to retain these?
Thanks,
jojo
Reply to
jojo
If I use match properties, I can set one viewport to look like another, after it is copies, or the tab is inserted, but I can't seem to find a way to get it to retain it's layer information to start with. jojo
Reply to
jojo
Didn't cut 'n paste used to do that?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
If I cut and past...same thing, the viewport loses all of it's vplayer settings, and goes back to a view of all layers. UNLESS there is a setting that I have set incorrectly.....
jojo
Reply to
jojo
What version?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
I don't have access to 06, but tried it in r14 2 ways (COPY and cut'n paste) and it works fine. In 02 and 05 COPY works, but cut'n paste doesn't.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich