VIEWPORTS VPLAYERS

Hi all,
When I import a tab from one drawing to another, the vplayer settings are not retained. Is there a way to retain these?
Thanks, jojo
If I use match properties, I can set one viewport to look like another, after it is copies, or the tab is inserted, but I can't seem to find a way to get it to retain it's layer information to start with. jojo

Didn't cut 'n paste used to do that?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

What version?

2006 Michael

I don't have access to 06, but tried it in r14 2 ways (COPY and cut'n paste) and it works fine. In 02 and 05 COPY works, but cut'n paste doesn't.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca