light setings in autocad

has anyone made a conversion between lummens, or foot candles in autocads lighting controls?
The intensity thing is driving me nuts. I woud like to be able to take a
point light, or a spot light and illuminate a scene by determine the lumins, or the foot candles hitting the surface of the subjet.
In most lighting situations you want to know either the lumins or the foot candles so can adjust the light sciencetificly or precisely!
Bill Carty snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com
HiHo; This program does. http://www.accurender.com /