x-ref or Layer Manager?

It has been along time since I have been here. I am wondering if there is a general preference for either X-ref for Layer Manager. Which do you like best and why?

Many thanks, SAS

Reply to
Shirley Smith

Depends on what your goal is. X-ref is quite different from Layer manager. Most of times they are combined, working with multiple drawings, use x-ref, to view the layers use layer manager. So not really quite clear what you want.

Jan

"Shirley Smith" schreef in bericht news:cbqdmm$ snipped-for-privacy@library2.airnews.net...

Reply to
JP

Reply to
Shirley Smith

In our architectural projects we use both extensivly in combination. I do not see what advantage could be gained by only using Xrefs and not the layer manager. Could you explain how that system worked?

Zac.

Reply to
Zachary