XREF's to dwgs in sub directories

I've got a main drawing in a job directory. It contains a number of xrefs (11) to component drawings each in their own sub directory within the main
job directory. The problem I have is that when I move the entire job directory from my computer to the server or to a work mates computer for him to check the drawing the path stays referring to the copies on my computer. I know that if the drawing being referenced is in the same directory as the main drawing you can just delete the path but is there any way you can get AutoCAD to recursively search sub directories? Or even just specify the part of the path from the main job directory onwards?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--

Best regards,

Philip Las Gourgues
Phil wrote: <SNIPPED>

Change the path, something like this:
c:\dwg\main\sub\xref1.dwg
.\sub\xref1.dwg
This is a relative path. Change it in the XRef manager dialog, then hit 'save path'.
TomD wrote:

You're a legend Tom :-) Thanks very much for that, problem solved.
Phil
Phil wrote:

Hehehehe.........please don't tell everyone what for. ;)
You're welcome, glad it's working for you.