1902 E book on hardening, tempering, and forging of steel

A friend just sent me this link to an online book he just found in the Google library that you may find of interest. The name of the book is
Hardening, Tempering, Annealing and Forging of Steel, A Treatise on the Practical Treatment and Working of High and Low Grade Steel by Joseph V. Woodworth, copyright 1902. It is about 288 pages long and the book is now in the public domain and may be downloaded at: http://books.google.com/books?id=GDMKAAAAIAAJ&dq itions:0NBuuTH5y6g8
The book treats only plain carbon steels and "nickel steel". If you are into plain carbon steels, this is the book for you. Now, for those listeners who are upside down all the time, it is sort of an "American" history book on steels, but interesting, all the same.
And, if you read it carefully, you can start to see why ships sank when they hit icebergs and bridges colapsed often back in them thar days.
It's something over 13 megabytes in its pdf format.
Pete Stanaitis ------------------------
"Not Found The requested URL /books?id=GDMKAAAAIAAJ?dqitions:0NBuuTH5y6g8 was not found on this server."
JK
spaco wrote:

I had no problem with it. Perhaps it's just temporary.

Thanks Pete, My heads getting sore from standing on it all the time..... :-)

Thanks a lot, Pete!