a sweedish Jupiter 40 kg pnaumatic hammer, what electromotor should I use ?

I have a Jupiter 40 kg. pneumatic hammer from 1962 with no el. motor, with prod. nr. 362 . What motor size and disk size should I use?, to get the correct rounds pr. min.?

trondA :)

Reply to
Trond Alfred Holm

A friend of mine with a 1cwt (about the same size) Spanish made hammer uses (I think) a 7.5hp motor. I can check with him in a couple of days - remind me if you still need to know. Geoff

-- "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people who pissed me off." Radar detector FAQ and Forte Agent automation FAQ both at

"DELETEME" SPAMBLOCKER FROM ADDRESS TO REPLYTO USENET POSTINGS

Reply to
Geoff Merryweather.