a sweedish Jupiter 40 kg pnaumatic hammer, what electromotor should I use ?

I have a Jupiter 40 kg. pneumatic hammer from 1962 with no el. motor, with prod. nr. 362 . What motor size and disk size should I use?, to get the correct rounds pr.
min.?
trondA :)
--
Trond Alfred Holm

A friend of mine with a 1cwt (about the same size) Spanish made hammer uses (I think) a 7.5hp motor. I can check with him in a couple of days - remind me if you still need to know. Geoff
-- "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people who pissed me off." Radar detector FAQ and Forte Agent automation FAQ both at http://www.bigfoot.com/~geoff_m REMOVE "DELETEME" SPAMBLOCKER FROM ADDRESS TO REPLYTO USENET POSTINGS