Big Blu

Hello!
I'm considering buying a power hammer and have looked at the Big Blu. Any comments or suggestions?
mark h

Uri Hoffi and his group sure made a lot of iron on a couple of them at the ABANA conference. I think they auctioned the various pieces an got $2300 dollars for them. I took a few pictures of the pieces laying on the table.