Call for Artists - Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa Spring 2010 Market

Registration is open for the 2010 Spring Market. The application is online now, please click on the FORMS link to apply.
The 2010 Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa Spring Market is set for Saturday, May 1st 2010.
Booth fee for this Market will be $75. Booth size is 10x10, tents are allowed but all set up and displays must fit within the 10x10 area.
Deadline for applications is April 1st, 2010 and notifications will go out by April 10th.
Sharing a booth is acceptable as long as we receive all the info on the application (including pictures) for each person sharing the booth. Be sure and note on your registration form that you intend to share a booth.
http://athensindiecraftstravaganzaa.com /
The upcoming Spring 2010 Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa is our most ambitiously planned show yet.
We've acquired the Caledonia Lounge for the day and need to figure ways to best utilize that facility. We have a building, a wonderful deck and courtyard, a stage, a bar... any ideas?
Bands?
Movies??
Variety Acts??
What do you think??
Share your ideas with us and let's work together to create the biggest, most memorable community event ever.
http://athensindiecraftstravaganzaa.com/ then click on the FAQ for more info.

After looking at about 10 pages, I still have no clue WHERE this event is taking place. Is it somewhere on the earth maybe?

--
Curt Welch http://CurtWelch.Com /

Unless they will be using a "Star Trek"-style Transporter to get people to their entertainment venue, it appears that the shindig will be in Athens, Georgia, USA.
Personally, I was hoping for Athens, Texsas. <GRIN>