differential tempered EUROPEAN swords

And before that it was El Nino or El Niniao.

Reply to
Bruce in Bangkok

As the ice melted in areas in Greenland, they have found mines that were from very old days and now have some more history to log and write about.

The same thing happened in the Alps.

People have forgotten we were recovering from an ice age and then a little ice age.

The climate change is from Solar output increase that hasn't been explained. Mars lost the snow caps. I don't thing the rovers generated that much heat.

Martin

Mart> Chilla wrote:

Martin H. Eastburn

The number of trees and CO2 out-gassed on the Green concept is exceeding normal living conditions. Only volcanoes can outdo the current trend.

Martin

Mart> >>> The Vikings were interested in colonisation, and the reason

Martin H. Eastburn