Power Hammer

Hello All

I am busy planning and will get to building a tire hammer.

I woudl like some idea of how to size the hammer. The anvil is going to be 6 inch round that I am going to mount on a 2inch thick base plate. I think that the mass of the base plate should be added to the round for calculating the total anvil mass. Am I thinking straight or just looking to be able to say it is bigget than it is and I shoud lput a smaller hammer in that is sized only according to the round anvil.

Regards, Geoff

Reply to
gjn.pub

I am soooo jelous, I can't haqve one of those at my place, although the rolling mill from that Dude in Western Australia looks pretty cool ;-)

Regards Charles

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Chilla