Dressing a slow-stone

I've got this big-ol' foot powered grindstone (~25" x 3") that's mostly round but has a slight low spot on one side.
Any slick tricks for dressing it down to round?
- Carl

Small right angle grinder and a tile setter's diamond grinding disk.
--
Welding Instructor - South Seattle Comm. Coll.
- Divers Institute of Technology

Oooo... been wanting to re-find that post and basically say the same thing. :) And a felt-tip marker. ;)
But, if the sucker is an extra "soft" stone (weakly bonded) like a green SiC stone for example. You may never get it to run-true for more than a few minutes of hard use. BTDT
Got a bottle of SiC grit now, which I used some of, for a cleaning project.
My big-thick-green SiC stone has since had the "blotters" removed and is now just a big bench stone, which it works like a champ for that. ;)
YMMV
Alvin in AZ