Blower and firepot

I've got a Champion cast iron blower (#400? I can't recall exactly but I can check) and a Buffalo Forge Firepot (big one too... nice clinker
breaker, heavy duty). A couple weeks ago a guy came by asking if I wanted to sell them. Well, I'm not using them anymore so I'm thinking about it, but I don't want to get screwed on the price (not do I want to screw him) so I'm wondering if anyone here has any idea what they are going for these days?
Mike in Warrensburg, MO

Giday Mike, I don't suppose you might have a photo of the forge particularly the clinker breaker. I'm desperate to find one in Australia - failing that - making one - and some detailed photos or drawings would help a lot if I have to make one myself. Sorry I can't help with a price. Regards Chas