Help interpret "3 10" mark of Peter Wright

A Peter Wright anvil followed me home today. It has a round logo Peter Wright Solid Wrought or some such. Inside the logo there is a big,
prominent number 3 stamped. To the right of the logo there is a number 10 stamped.
Am I correct in interpreting it as 3 hundredweight 10 lbs, or 334 lbs?
Ignoramus16724 wrote:

the "10" could be either pounds, or "stones". I've seen 3 numbers showing hundredweight - stones - pounds!
John

http://www.anvilfire.com/FAQs/anvil-6.htm
3-1-0
336+28+0
364 lbs, +/-

I cleaned it up, I now believe that the stamp is 1 3 10, which means 202 or 206 lbs depending on the meaning of hundredweight.

Hundredweight is 112 pounds, so you are looking at 206.
Decent sized PW.
I see two tools needing to be made :-) A pointed round one - something like a morse taper... A square one - with a smaller pounding area....
Nice toy to have.
Martin
Ignoramus24381 wrote:

Yes, I will make a hardie tool from a junk piece of iron. I am thinking a bending hardie attachment.