I'm Selling my Blacksmithing Books

Hello All,

I quit blacksmithing in 1988 when my shoulder gave out from the hammering. Finally, in December 2006, I stopped publishing Blacksmith's Gazette. Now, I've finally decided to start getting rid of my many books on blacksmithing. I've set up page on my morewoodturning web site to list the blacksmithing books. That page can be reached at the following URL: .

At this time, there are only a few books listed, but I will be adding to the list over the next few days as I have time.

Fred Holder

Reply to
Fred Holder

I've finished listing the books on the web page. There are over 40 books listed at reasonable prices.

Hopefully this link will work better.

Fred Holder

Reply to
Fred Holder