Lost Foam Casting: Plaque

I sent this new page out to my e-zine subscribers a few weeks ago and thought I would share it here too. Sign up for the e-zine if you would Like to be updated on my new projects. mostly metal casting. Here is the link:

Dave D

ipayitforward1234

Good working !

I to have a furnace much like that - and want to do some bronze. Interesting task!

Mart> I sent this new page out to my e-zine subscribers a few weeks ago and

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn