Phoenix Forge..

Hi... I recently aquired an old Phoenix forge (brand name)... It has a
Champion blower on it that was driven with a flat leather belt... I have
been trying to run down some info and preferably some pictures of one to
complete the restoration...
Thanks
Chuck
Reply to
Eoni world news
"champion" branded or style? is the "phoenix" cast in the hearth somewhere or ? (you description kinda resembles my two "acme"s made (i think ) by sears.. one uses two leathers to drive the wheel which drives the blower , the other arc gear and gear to drive the flywheel..
Reply to
John Myers