Phoenix Forge..

Hi... I recently aquired an old Phoenix forge (brand name)... It has a Champion blower on it that was driven with a flat leather belt... I have
been trying to run down some info and preferably some pictures of one to complete the restoration... Thanks Chuck
Eoni world news wrote:

"champion" branded or style? is the "phoenix" cast in the hearth somewhere or ? (you description kinda resembles my two "acme"s made (i think ) by sears.. one uses two leathers to drive the wheel which drives the blower , the other arc gear and gear to drive the flywheel..