Plasma cutter.

Slightly OT, I know, but it *is* about hot metal:
I have a stick welder and a compressor. Is it possible to buy a plasma cutter attachment (preferably in
Britain) that I can connect to the two to do some rough work?
I don't need perfect cuts, narrow kerfs or anything fancy - just a quick way of cutting stuff up.
I can't use oxy-acetylene due to zoning regulations.
I know there was mention of a variation on an arc brazing (carbon) rod with a hole down the centre for the compressed air on here a couple of years ago, but I can't find any off-the shelf cutters.
Any suggestions? I can pretty much make anything I need, but need to know where to start.
--
BigEgg

Plasma, no. Arc gouging, yes. Very nasty and dirty and messy. Takes lots of amps. Also known as "scarfing" so look for a scarfing gun or an arc gouging gun.
GWE