4/5 axis Trunnion table for 3 axis CNC mill

we are selling a working 4/5 axis fadal trunnion model tr65 currently used on a fadal vmc 3016. It works with most fadal 3 axis cnc mills and other brands too. I can e mail pictures. Might also sell the 4th and 5th axis boards and the hydraulic brake. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
paulmars

Trunnion includes wire harness. $16,250. This has been used to cut aluminum exclusively since purchased new. Will include the fourth and fifth boards and the hydraulic brake for a total of $24k.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

I can send a picture of this unit in operation taken earlier this year.

Reply to
paulmars