4/5 axis Trunnion table for 3 axis CNC mill

we are selling a working 4/5 axis fadal trunnion model tr65 currently
used on a fadal vmc 3016. It works with most fadal 3 axis cnc mills and
other brands too. I can e mail pictures. Might also sell the 4th and 5th
axis boards and the hydraulic brake. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
paulmars
Trunnion includes wire harness. $16,250. This has been used to cut aluminum exclusively since purchased new. Will include the fourth and fifth boards and the hydraulic brake for a total of $24k.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
I can send a picture of this unit in operation taken earlier this year.
Reply to
paulmars