My retirement age

Now up to 157.

jimz wrote:

I could believe it, I'm so far behind now, I'll never die..

I was figgerin on retiring in prison, but now I hear they're privatizing them. Who would want to retire in a privatized jail?
And I'm sure the first thing they yank out, besides heat and decent bedding, is the machine shop. And woodshop. Proly just leave sewing.
--
DT