A Friend is Selling a Speedycut Tapper

The shop next to me has a Speedycut 1-KU tapper.
I have photos and I'm likely uploading a video later today about the
unit.
I can outfit it with a multiple spindle head if that helps anyone (imagine tapping 2, 3, 4+ holes at once in a fixed / adjustable pattern).
Anyhow, I'm not involved in the pricing but I could assist with the testing, outfitting or even the shipping, etc.
If you want to see photos of it or the video, let me know. I'll try to figure out how to do a slide show / video on YouTube ASAP for you.
--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,