Absolute and incremental in same line

Say, having X,Y,Z in incremental units while needing A in absolute degrees... Are there machine controllers that allow or need this? I have a
client who is asking if a post can be made to do this, I have never seen a situation where this is required, but I haven't used every type of machine control either...
Is there a provision in ISO (G) code or some other common control language to specify if different values in the same line could be absolute or incremental?
I could imagine that the incremental and absolute moves could be broken up into two separate moves with the appropriate G90/G91's in between, but this would mean a 4 axis simultaneous interpolation would not be possible...
Thx,
--moi

FADAL.
G90/G91
G90 X5.010Y3.062Z1.7321G91A+0.31B-0.18

You are Welcome
JC
Heidenhain always allowed for that. In the same line you can have X5.0 IY0.5 IZ.025 and so on. Very operator friendly control. Jerry

What's that Lassie? You say that moi fell down the old alt.machines.cnc mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue by Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:36:53 +0100:

On my swiss lathes at work (citizen M20/L25) you can use U V W H for incremental moves of X Y Z C.
--

Dan H.