anybody programming a 5 axis machine?

Jerry

I did once but not what you think. Machine had two tables X and U, a head that was Z A B on a track over head that was Y. It was an ASI Accucell waterjet triming molded fiberglass headliners. Then there was that 6 axis machine but that was a Fanuc S-500 robot doing same.

I was looking for a picture and found this.

Page 3 on left side, that is a machine I built to take a SRIM head between presses.

Page 5 at the bottom shows what it looked like after we added a second ZAB head to it, guess that made it 10 axis.

I'm suprized to see the dovebid brochure still up on the net. It has been a long time. No pictures of the robotic (GMF) stuff I built. The stuff making production parts sold for very cheap to GM before the auction. Sucks when GMAC holds the financing and you go CH7

Wes

Reply to
clutch

That was the accucell, not the srim thing.

Reply to
clutch