Automation Companies in the UK

Anyone have a trusted automation company in the UK?

I have a customer looking to purchase an AutoDrill based system but they need some linear movement worked into their design and they would like to work with a UK-based company if possible.

The job would involve moving a 170 lb. drill around over a part drilling tens of thousands of holes in a set pattern, repeatedly.

The drill would make up to 1000 lbs. of thrust so the set-up would need to be robust yet relatively speedy in its movements.

If you know someone, please post their contact info here or e-mail me with it.

Thank you.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill