Israeli Plastic Molding

Best molded plastic I've ever seen. Brilliant design! Makes Rubbermaid and Chinese stuff look like a sad joke. I can stack them filled 6 high. They are built like a brick shit house. I purchased them in bulk and paid less than $20 each. Handle is heavy duty, latch is unique and very well designed. Can't say enough good things about these. Check out the reviews from others equally impressed. Lowes or Sears have nothing even close to as good.

jon_banquer

I've never come across anything made in Israel that was junk.

Just got a Noga deburring tool. I looked it over and didn't see any parts that made me think "wow, this must have saved 0.4 cents."

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

In fact..Israel makes really good shit for export.

  1. Lie
Gunner

My best adjustable wrench is a 10" Armstrong. It must be 1000 years old, the chrome is holding up and the worm gear actually looks precise and it works with no effort and doesn't slip. There's no rough parts of the travel, at all.

Even the germans can't make tools like this anymore. They'd ruin it with horrible rubber grips or something like that.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

I prefer the old Proto with the blackened finish.

I unceremoniously pitched a Taiwanese--made adjustable wrench into the scrap barrel yesterday--the worm would not stay tightened and the movable jaw wobbled like a washed-up-harlot on Sunday morning.

Not sure where it came from, I most certainly did not purchase the dam thing.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

barrel yesterday--the worm would not stay tightened and the movable jaw wobbled like a washed-up-harlot on Sunday morning.

I love how those fail in dumbest ways, like rust under the plating jams the wrench up.

I'm not a real fan of the "new" way they make wrenches with the machined off sides that end up rusting faster than the rest of the tool.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Back in the early 90s I received a few electronics parts made in Israel that were junk.

Reply to
Bob La Londe