sell injection molded plastic

Hi everyone,
I am a salesman from Cixitianlong Electronics Co.,Ltd.
By this chance, I want to promote our products to you that are
interested in this line .As one member of NingboTianlong Techical
Electronics(group)CO. ,ltd. was established in May 1989 have been
severed our clients for 5 years.
Our equipment include FANUC, SUMITOMO injection machine, CHARMILLES
Wires Cutting and EDM machines ,MakinoCNC machining centers from
oversea and domestic, so, high quality equipment assure the high
quality with high precision.
Tianlong manufactures a variety of products including DY(Deflector
Yoke)for TV and monitors ,bobbins for electronic ballasts ,gear
housings for the automotive industry ,components and sub-assemblies for
many consumer products .so, with our high quality and design
capabilities ,we are servicing many global companies including some
Fortune 500 companies, like Cooper,Siemens,Bosch and many other in
China.
With "dedication, trust, diligence and appreciation" reflect in our
business culture, I believe Tianlong will grow successfully and
continue to achieve new milestones.

We also welcome new client to our factory
Reply to
chenhao4215