drag bits, step drag bits, chevron drag bits, API Reg thread drag bits, API IF thread drag bits, Arod thread drag bits, Nrod thread drag bits, 2-wings drag bits, 3-wings drag bits, 4-wings drag bits, carbide drag bits, PDC drag bits, clay bits

drag bits step drag bits chevron drag bits API Reg thread drag bits API IF thread drag bits Arod thread drag bits Nrod thread drag bits

2wings drag bits 3wings drag bits 4wings drag bits carbide drag bits PDC drag bits clay bits

drag bits, step drag bits, chevron drag bits, API Reg thread drag bits, API IF thread drag bits, Arod thread drag bits, Nrod thread drag bits, 2-wings drag bits, 3-wings drag bits, 4-wings drag bits, carbide drag bits, PDC drag bits, clay bits

We are offering various drag bits, including step drag bits, chevron drag bits, 2-wings drag bits,3-wings drag bits, 4-wings drag bits, heavy duty drag bits, hole opener drag bits, API REG thread drag bits, API IF thread drag bits, A rod thread drag bits, Nrod thread drag bits. carbide drag bits, PDC drag bits. Our drag bits are very popular in European and American market, our drag bits is of high quality, our drag bits is of competitive pricing.

The drag bits are used for jet grouting, the drag bits also could be used for water well drilling and mini-piling.

Should you be any of interested in our drag bits ? Please feel free to contact us for drag bits detail.

Jack Chan

Sinodrills Equipment Co LTD

snipped-for-privacy@sinodrills.comMSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Yahoo: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.cn GMAIL: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Tel:+86-851-6821268-8012; Tel:+86-851-6800738-8012; Tel:+86-851-6821628-8012; Fax:+86-851-6830552;

Reply to
rock drilling tools