Drag wire?

Awl--

What is it, and how does it differ from regular rod? Any applications that especially favor its use?

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message news:k_iMh.57$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.lga...

I am not sure by your term "drag wire" Drag electrode refers to rods like E

7014 and E 7024. Once fired up you can let the end of the rod contact the surface of the parent metal and it will lay down a bead as you drag it along. Randy
Reply to
Randy Zimmerman

Yeah, I remember being able to do that! Forgot which rod, tho. How about with 6013 et al?

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message news:xWjMh.270$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.lga...

You can drag 6013 but it is not as convenient/easy. With 14 and 24 you should set your alarm clock to wake you up when the rod has to be replaced :'))) It is that easy! Randy

Reply to
Randy Zimmerman