broadest line of surge suppressors

Over 200 solutions for filtering and surge suppression
Circuit Components Inc. manufactures and markets standard and custom
parts including those specifically designed to protect Rosemount Transmitters and Allen Bradley PLCs. Our broad product line of power TVSS (transient voltage surge suppressor) and EMI suppression/filters protect equipment from damage caused by surges and high transient voltages. We offer solutions for commercial, residential (whole house surge protection), industrial, data line, telephone and telecommunication applications. We also provide protection for power mains, local power, and transients in low voltage circuits. www.cci-msc.com.
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:19:26 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@cci-msc.com wrote:

Hope you are wearing a cup dude.
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:45:58 -0700 (PDT) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: | On 3?11?, ??12?19?, snipped-for-privacy@cci-msc.com wrote: |> Over 200 solutions for filtering and surge suppression |> |> Circuit Components Inc. manufactures and markets standard and custom |> parts including those specifically designed to protect Rosemount |> Transmitters and Allen Bradley PLCs. Our broad product line of power |> TVSS (transient voltage surge suppressor) and EMI suppression/filters |> protect equipment from damage caused by surges and high transient |> voltages. We offer solutions for commercial, residential (whole house |> surge protection), industrial, data line, telephone and |> telecommunication applications. We also provide protection for power |> mains, local power, and transients in low voltage circuits. www.cci-msc.com. | | | | Do you want access to China's massive pool of electronic | manufacturers... but lack the time to contact suppliers, negotiate | contracts, arrange shipping or monitor product quality? Don't worry - | Let seriouswholesale deal with all that for you. | | *Check out the huge range of Gadgets, MP3 / MP4 Players, Car DVD / | Audio, and Computer Accessories now by visiting the online wholesale | catalog at seriouswholesale. com You'll have peace of mind thanks to | the seriouswholesale Quality Control, 12-month Warranty on all | products, and easy secure payment by credit card through Paypal. | | Selling on eBay or your own online store? Send products direct from | our warehouse to your customers using our unique drop-shipping | service. You can profit by selling hundreds of different products, | without holding any of your own inventory! Any questions you have will | be answered by the seriouswholesale English-speaking customer support | team... Their aim is to make your China electronics importing business | easier to run than ever before. | | Welcome to http://www.seriouswholesale.com . | | seriouswholesale - Buy from the source, profit without the hassle. | | - 12 Months Warranty - No minimum order restrictions - Drop-shipping | with no additional fee - Pay by safely by PayPal seriouswholesale | Wholesale Co., Ltd.: Chinas original and best online electronics | wholesaler & drop-shipper: seriouswholesale. com
I would never use Paypal for any business transaction (or any other for that matter). How about this: I'll send you a check when the products arrive and pass rigorous tests.
How about some ARM Xscale based embedded boards, about cell phone size, 533 MHz min CPU speed, with 64M NAND flash, 128M RAM, dual 100Mb ethernet, dual USB 2.0, serial port, JTAG port, and drivers for Linux 2.6.24.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote:

---Snipped ---
It is not bad enough that he is spamming the newsgroup, you had to add one more copy?
--
Benjamin D Miller, PE
www.bmillerengineering.com
| snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote: |> | ---Snipped --- | | It is not bad enough that he is spamming the newsgroup, you had to add one | more copy?
Sorry, I should have snipped.
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 01:50:43 -0700 (PDT) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
| Do you want access to China's massive pool of electronic
We want you to take a large hammer and smash your computer. Put it out of its misery.

Site Timeline

  • - the site's newest thread. Posted in