broadest line of surge suppressors

Over 200 solutions for filtering and surge suppression

Circuit Components Inc. manufactures and markets standard and custom parts including those specifically designed to protect Rosemount Transmitters and Allen Bradley PLCs. Our broad product line of power TVSS (transient voltage surge suppressor) and EMI suppression/filters protect equipment from damage caused by surges and high transient voltages. We offer solutions for commercial, residential (whole house surge protection), industrial, data line, telephone and telecommunication applications. We also provide protection for power mains, local power, and transients in low voltage circuits.

hbrecke

Hope you are wearing a cup dude.

Reply to
gfretwell

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:45:58 -0700 (PDT) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: | On 3?11?, ??12?19?, snipped-for-privacy@cci-msc.com wrote: |> Over 200 solutions for filtering and surge suppression |>

|> Circuit Components Inc. manufactures and markets standard and custom |> parts including those specifically designed to protect Rosemount |> Transmitters and Allen Bradley PLCs. Our broad product line of power |> TVSS (transient voltage surge suppressor) and EMI suppression/filters |> protect equipment from damage caused by surges and high transient |> voltages. We offer solutions for commercial, residential (whole house |> surge protection), industrial, data line, telephone and |> telecommunication applications. We also provide protection for power |> mains, local power, and transients in low voltage circuits.

| | seriouswholesale - Buy from the source, profit without the hassle. | | - 12 Months Warranty - No minimum order restrictions - Drop-shipping | with no additional fee - Pay by safely by PayPal seriouswholesale | Wholesale Co., Ltd.: Chinas original and best online electronics | wholesaler & drop-shipper: seriouswholesale. com

I would never use Paypal for any business transaction (or any other for that matter). How about this: I'll send you a check when the products arrive and pass rigorous tests.

How about some ARM Xscale based embedded boards, about cell phone size,

533 MHz min CPU speed, with 64M NAND flash, 128M RAM, dual 100Mb ethernet, dual USB 2.0, serial port, JTAG port, and drivers for Linux 2.6.24.
Reply to
phil-news-nospam

---Snipped ---

It is not bad enough that he is spamming the newsgroup, you had to add one more copy?

Reply to
Ben Miller

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:59:19 -0500 Ben Miller wrote: | snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote: |>

| ---Snipped --- | | It is not bad enough that he is spamming the newsgroup, you had to add one | more copy?

Sorry, I should have snipped.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

| Do you want access to China's massive pool of electronic

We want you to take a large hammer and smash your computer. Put it out of its misery.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam