BobCAM V22

we had it working a treat on our moulds, producing excellent surfaces with very little hand finishing after.....that was build 946.
Today we installed a new patch which bought it up to build 1077............now it will not produce the precise tool paths using the Mill 3D Z Level Finish entity.
anyone else having this problem..........or more to the point if you have 946 DON'T install 1077.
dj

At $3500, to boot. goodgawd....
--
Mr. PV'd

now if I say we did not pay $3500 for it you will shoot me in the arse and if I say we did you will do the same, as you have done.
But had you read the whole post, or got someone to do it for you, you will see we have had very good success with it so far.
Now, tell us your experiences with V22...........as we assume you do own it or have tried it to express your thoughts.

If you got BobCRAP V22 for free it's not worth it because time is money.