CAD/CAM Secrets Revealed

.187 is NOT the same as .1875 or .1865 or .1873!! And when you have two differently sized holes selecting a large one with a + selection tolerance will not find the smaller ones. But if you select a smaller one it may find the larger ones. Naturally these may be selected as multiple sets ...

"Mask on arc" works just fine for the non-clueless. And nobody that does not know simple things such as

1875 > 1873 has any business pretending to be a programmer of any sort.
Reply to
Cliff

BTW, How many parts were scrapped?

Reply to
Cliff

Been a while since I used that mastercamx (cough)stuff. But didn't you have the option to pick geometry before or after you invoked the command? So use 2 pics to get the holes you want?

Reply to
vinny

Kudos to Joe788 (the real one), who was actually trying to help Jon "Everyone gets it but me" Banquer -- and literally, everyone DID get it, except jb.

Frankly, I was quite surprised at Joe's magnaminity at this point, and of course, jb just doesn't let up -- he is an abscessing sore, f'sure.

jb is nothing is not pathologically persistent.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®