CAM software Q

is there a prog out there that will import G code and provide a simulated monitor (orjust XYZ) view showing absolute positions.
I have a fairly lengthy prog where most data ,especially that in Z, are incremental. I run Predator CNC Editor which shows a 3D visual but it would be nice if it had a simulated machine controller showing XYZ positions.

http://www.nwdesigns.com/MachinistStart.html
I've used their G-code read software, works great.
--
___ ___
/ /\ / /\

look at http://www.galaad.net/galaad3-eng.exe