CarveSmart Quick Change Jaw System

Been using this product for a while now. Very pleased with the performance and cost.

For soft jaws Instead of buying and/or machining jaws to fit a vise we just cut extruded material to what ever length needed and we are ready to install and machine.

By utilizing extruded barstock, if we have a part 1" long using cold saw we cut jaws 1" long if we only want to run one part. If a job spans multiple vises and 60+" long can cut jaws 60" long.

Repeatability for machined jaws is very good, taking machined jaws out and reusing them on recurring jobs is amazingly easy and reliable.

Material cost for making a set of Aluminum 6" jaws is around $14.00.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr