Geopath mill part stop

I'm using an older version of Geopath from 2003. Trying to output code for a part stop. Rapid a 3/8 pin to .1 above the part, spindle off, coolant off, rapid down .5, M0 (position the part against the stop), next tool.
Been trying to use different combinations of "Position the Tool" and "Special Purpose Commands" with no success.
Any knowledgeable Geopath users around?
So Jon, as the self identified "expert" on all things cad/cam how come you don't have an answer for this gentleman?
Can't find anything to cut and paste? More likely you couldn't help him even if you knew what he was talking about.
I have no knowledge of Geopath so I won't try, I'll leave you to confuse him.